- 2021, Congratulations to Charles LHUILLIER, Université d’Orléans, PRISME, France, Winner of the 2nd Charles Sadron Prize.
- 2021 Nabiha Chaumeix, CNRS Orleans, France, for outstanding contributions to high-temperature chemistry of hydrocarbon fuels, particularly large molecules; the dynamics of unsteady flames; the evaluation of explosion risks and safety in industrial facilities, particular the nuclear industry.
- 2021 Christine Mounaïm-Rousselle, Université d’Orléans, PRISME, France, for novel fundamental knowledge on a large range of topics related to alternative fuels, sprays, laminar and turbulent flame structure and instabilities, laminar flame speed and effect of stretch and Markstein lengths particularly applied to internal combustion engines.
- 2018 Fellow of the Combustion Institute, P. Dagaut (ICARE), for exceptional experimental and kinetic modeling contributions to combustion chemistry.
- 2018 Fellow of the Combustion Institute, I. Gökalp (ICARE), for excellent research in turbulent premixed flames and droplet combustion.